Friday, July 23, 2010

Apologies and Brief overview

First, I want to apologize to everybody who has tried to read this blog, but have had difficulty with the lack of updates. I found that I would rather tell people in person than type it out. I know that this means I will have to repeat stories a lot, but at least then I won't have to write anything. Also, questions mean that I don't only have to focus on what occurred, but how it looked and felt. I know I will get crap for this for a long time to come. I can take it.

Anyway, I will give a brief overview of all the future trips we took.
The next weekend after Nuerbergring, we took a trip to London, then Ireland, and then Scotland. These countries are all very beautiful, and it is great because they all speak English, it makes things really easy.
The next weekend we went to Rome, and the Vatican. It was a pretty interesting trip, with amazing food. After that we went to Alicante, Spain again. We both got our open water diving license. Also, we went with two of our Australian friends, and the World Cup started! The weekend after that we went to Greece. We went diving three times, all of which were amazing. We spent a day in Athens as well.
The next weekend I went to an Ultimate Frisbee tournament. I had a lot of fun, but was really sore from all the running. After that, we went to Berlin. It is a very interesting city, because a lot of it was destroyed during WWII, but there are still some fairly old things there. Also, Germany beat Argentina while we were there. It was a crazy few hours afterward. So much partying in the streets.
The next trip we took was to Krakow Poland. It is a very pretty city, and we took a tour of Auschwitz. That was a rather sobering experience.
This brings us to last weekend, which I used to go to another Ultimate tournament. Shaun's family came, so he was back in Italy.
This weekend, I am going to enjoy sleeping in, maybe going to a few places in the area if the weather is nice, and just enjoy being in Germany.

I hope that this will at least satisfy the curiosity of people until I see them and can fully explain all of our adventures. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment